COVID-19 - Coronavirus UDPATE
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to unfold, we want to let all of our customers know that WE ARE STILL MANUFACTURING AND STILL SHIPPING WORLDWIDE and we will be working for as long as we are permitted to under the authorities’ health recommendations.
We are manufacturing as normal at this stage as well and plan to continue manufacturing unless we receive order for a complete lockdown for everyone in Queensland.
If you're requiring shipping - our couriers are not currently experiencing any major disruptions at this stage as, despite border closures, freight is an exception to this so is still allowed across borders without issue.
If you are local to us and wanting local pick up- we are still offering pick ups however we have implemented the below measures for pick ups which must be followed.
So that we can keep working, we have implemented the following control measures in an attempt to protect ourselves, customers, friends and families. We will continue to keep in place the measures we've had for all of 2020 through 2021 until further notice - our Coronavirus precautions are outlined below:
- Please only visit the workshop if you have an appointment - no walk-ins
- Pick ups are by strict appointment only and are CONTACTLESS
- As we are in the Greater Brisbane QLD Lockdown area - wearing a MASK is mandatory in this area at all times
- If you are feeling unwell please DO NOT come to our shop
- If you or anyone you have been in contact with has travelled interstate or internationally in the last 14 days please DO NOT come to our shop
- Email, inbox or text us to enquire, purchase or organise pick up of an order
- No paper receipts, email only
- No cash payments. Payment methods include; Credit card, bank transfer or Afterpay only